Panadol ActiFast caplets contain Paracetamol which relieves pain and fever.
The caplets have been specially formulated so that Paracetamol is absorbed into the bloodsteam at least twice as fast* as from ordinary Paracetamol tablets, providing faster pain relief.
Like other Panadol products, Panadol ActiFast is gentle on your stomach.
Panadol ActiFast can be used for:
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Period Pain
- Pain of Osteoarthritis
- Pain after Dental Procedures / Tooth Extraction
- Pain after vaccination
- Discomfort from colds, influenza and sore throats.
Product name: Panadol ActiFast
Product Quantity: 10 strips of 10 tablets
Product packaging: Each tablets seal individually
- Certified Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (Ministry of Health Approved)
- Each caplet contains: Paracetamol = 500mg
Made in Ireland
Approved by Drug Control Authority, Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH). - Registration Number MAL20033521XZ
Disclaimer ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
- Panadol products contain paracetamol.
Do not take it with other medicines that also contain paracetamol. Paracetamol is contained in many medicines to treat pain, fever and symptoms of cold and flu and sleep medicines.
- If you have liver or kidney disease, consult your doctor before taking paracetamol.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose. Doing so may be harmful to your body, including causing damage to your liver.