- Defrost for 1-2 hours* (Refer to our blog "How to defrost safely")
- Preheat your oven to 180c -200c
- Place a baking paper on your baking tray
- Place the chicken on the baking paper
- Pop the tray into the oven and bake for 15-20 mins
- Once cooked through, remove from oven and allow the chicken to rest for a few mins before serving
- Best served with some butter rice, or a side of fries, coleslaw and corn on Cob
- Chicken - antibiotics and hormone free
- We used mid joints in this recipe
- Chipotle chili powder
- Spicy sauce
- Black and white sesame seeds
- Brown Sugar
Best kept frozen.
Defrost safely before cooking.
Our in-house chef