- Defrost: 1-1.5hours* (Read our blog on "How to defrost food safely")
- Empty the content into a pot
- Medium fire, over the stove
- Cook it for about 20-25 mins until the chicken is cooked through
- Add hot water while you are cooking, to reach the consistency you like.
- Add more red chili if you love more heat.
- Serve with rice
- Chicken that are free from antibiotics and hormones
- We use Chicken Breast in this recipe.
- Green Chili
- Fresh Basil Leaf
- Kaffir Lime leaves
- Coconut milk
- No added Preservatives
- No MSG
- No added additives
Best kept frozen.
Defrost safely before cooking
Our in-house chef, Joshua Bartolome